Coronavirus/COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
We are excited to announce that we are open by private appointments only for both our bridal and men’s department. Please see below for our new store safety guidelines.
We will be following social distancing guidelines with health and safety measures in place to keep you and our team safe.
- We will be taking one pre-scheduled appointment at a time.
- Each appointment will be limited to the bride (or groom) plus 3 guests.
- Each guest must have a facemask on hand. If you don’t have one, one will be provided for you.
- Our store will be limited to 6 people or less (a combination of staff and customers) at all times.
- Our consultants will not be going into the dressing room with you, but family members are welcome to assist you.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands before your appointment begins.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting each fitting room to ensure our store is sanitized between each appointment.
- We ask that all guests follow federal and local guidelines in regards to social distancing and hygiene protocols, and we promise to do the same.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. All of us at Elly’s Formal Wear & Bridals are thrilled to have you back in our store to celebrate your love and wedding day planning. We are so excited to meet you and look forward to your appointment. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808.879.7010.
If you have any questions about your current order with us or would like to inform us of your postponed wedding date or changes to your wedding, please email us at email@example.com For immediate response, you may call/text us at 808.213.5070.
With love and aloha,
Terri and The Elly’s Formal Wear & Bridals Maui Team